Always check into the office before going to your site.
- Campsite Check-in: 3:00 pm – 9:00 pm, so please plan your trip accordingly so you arrive by 9pm.
Please No late check ins. No exceptions!
Your fellow campers don’t appreciate listening to people set up camp while they’re relaxing around their camp fire or having headlights shine onto their site.
Campsite Check-out: 2:00 pm.
- Early Check-ins:
- Call to be sure your site is available for an early check in (our checkout is 2:00 pm)
- Don’t assume your site is available before 2:00 pm
- There is a $2.00 per hour fee. (If you arrive at 2:00 pm, it’s $2, 1:00 pm, it’s $4)
- Absolutely no check ins prior to 12:00 pm or you will have to pay for the night before.
- Cabin: Check-out 12:00 pm
- We reserve the right to change the rate or site if the reservation system calculates the wrong Rate or if the site is not available. We will do our best to accommodate the site you have requested; but cannot provide a 100% guarantee. Highly unlikely that we will do this, but we have to note it, just in case something does come up.
- Campsites: If you cancel 14 days or more from your scheduled date of arrival, you will receive a full refund minus a $35 processing fee.
- Cabins: If you cancel 30 days or more of your scheduled day of arrival you will receive a full refund minus a $50 processing fee.
- No refunds will be issued if you cancel within 2 weeks (0 – 14 days) of your scheduled date of arrival. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Have proof of vaccinations,
- Be leashed at all times,
- Be cleaned up after. If you do not clean up after your dog, there will be a $25 clean up fee charged to your credit card.
- Not be left unattended.
- Are not to be moved.
- If you do move a fire ring to another spot on the site we will charge your credit card $25 to repair the new burn spot. Our fire rings are located exactly where we want them on our property.
Pool & Lake:
- There is no Lifeguard on duty!
- You are responsible for your children under the age of 18 at both the pool and the lake and need to be there with them, at all times, to ensure their safety.
- Life Jackets must be worn by anyone under the age of 18 if using any of our boats, kayaks, corcls, and Spinwheel. If we ask your child to put on a life jacket more than once, they will not be allowed to use our boats, kayaks corcls and Spinwheel for the remainder of your stay.
- You cannot bring your own boats or kayaks into our lake. We provide them for your use at no extra charge.
- Is not to be brought into our campground. We have lost trees due to variety of bugs and do not want to provide a field for people to camp in. We like our wooded campground and want to keep it that way for years to come. It is also against the law to transport firewood across county lines.
Visitors to your site:
- $10 per person regardless of age
- Must register in the office.
- Do not use your gate key to let them in.
Hocking Hills Jellystone Park™ is privately owned and we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone and will not be responsible for accidents or injury to our guests or for loss of money or valuables of any kind.
Please read our rules tab to be sure you can agree to comply with all campground rules and regulations before making your reservation. Please explain them to your children so they also can follow the rules.